Sardinia, with its picturesque countryside and traditional charm, is the perfect location for a rural wedding. Here are some tips and ideas for planning your rural wedding in Sardinia:
- Location: Choose a location that showcases the natural beauty of Sardinia’s countryside. This could be a vineyard, a traditional farmhouse or a rustic estate.
- Decor: Embrace the natural beauty of Sardinia’s countryside with a rustic and earthy decor. Use natural materials like wood, stone and wildflowers to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Food and Drink: Sardinia is known for its delicious cuisine, which features local and seasonal ingredients. Incorporate traditional Sardinian dishes like roasted suckling pig, malloreddus (a type of pasta) and pecorino cheese into your wedding menu. Serve local wines and liqueurs like Cannonau and Mirto to give your guests a taste of Sardinia.
- Entertainment: Traditional Sardinian music is a great way to add a unique touch to your wedding. Consider hiring a local band or musician to play traditional Sardinian folk music. You could also have a tarantella dance, a traditional Italian folk dance, to get your guests up and dancing.
- Photography: Sardinia’s countryside provides a stunning backdrop for wedding photography. Make sure to choose a photographer who specializes in capturing the natural beauty of the landscape.
- Accommodation: Sardinia has a range of accommodation options, from traditional farmhouses to luxury villas. Consider renting a villa or farmhouse for your wedding party to stay in, so you can enjoy the beautiful countryside and spend more time with your loved ones.
In conclusion, a rural wedding in Sardinia can be a beautiful and unique experience. With its stunning landscapes, rich culture, and delicious cuisine, Sardinia is the perfect place to celebrate your special day.
Book your FREE consultation by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form at the contact page. I’ll be happy to send all the information you need.
Location: Agriturismo Testone
Alessandra’s Dress: Giampaolo Gabba
Gloria’s Dress: Patrizia Lallai